Welcome to One-time Registration Process
Please read the below instructions carefully before proceeding to the registration process.
1. This is an one-time registration process for getting admission to all in-house, instructor-led, classroom-based Blockchain certification programs offered by the Kerala Blockchain Academy.
2. Registering in this website does not mean that you will get admitted to the programs. Your admission is governed by the eligibility criteria set by the Government of Kerala and Kerala Blockchain Academy from time-to-time. For details of the courses, please visit https://kba.ai
3. If you are a candidate admitted to the Accelerated Blockchain Competency Development (ABCD) Program by the Government of Kerala and have passed Full Stack Developer certification by ICT Academy of Kerala, then you should use the same e-mail address given at the time of ABCD/FSD registration process. Otherwise the candidates will not get the Government scholarships as part of the ABCD program.
4. Please be ready with a scanned copy of your passport size photograph and signature (maximum size should be 200KB and allowed extensions are JPG or JPEG) before you start filling-up the form.
5. Please note that your name, e-mail, date of birth, uploaded photograph and signature cannot be modified later. So request you to carefully fill in those information.
6. The name and photograph you provide at the time of registration is used for the verification portal and any request for changing the same will not be entertained under any circumstances.
7. Giving false information will automatically disqualify you from attending the programs offered by Kerala Blockchain Academy.